Wednesday, August 20, 2008

school...already??

I'm sad to see summer go. I wish I had just one more month to travel (and about 3 paychecks to do it on). I'm also sad that my friend Amy does not have the same spring break this year. No more trips to Hawai'i during the school year! Monday is the first day of school and I am officially stressed out. There are subtle little changes to just about everything...but for some reason they were not really mentioned during in-service. Talk about frustrating! I have taken on the geometry lead this year, and have quite a bit more to do. My ocd about being organized is going to be very beneficial this year (not that it wasn't last year but...) and I am excited about it. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Yay! You blog!! :) :) :)

I am so glad you are Geometry lead, you will do an awesome job! I miss you guys so much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog!