About Me
Blog Archive
Monday, September 29, 2008
Stress to the second power!
It is my opinion that the last week in any six weeks is the most stressful. Not because all grades have to be entered by a certain time, but instead it is because that is when students seem to suddenly realize that all those bad grades and zeros really do make an impact on their average. No matter how many times I pass back papers, or encourage students to attend tutorials, or even call their parents...students just don't realize the end (of a six weeks) is near until it is already to late to even consider turning in those zeros or retaking those tests. Will they ever learn?
On another note: the rest of my students are amazing. I know, I say that every year (and I mean it!), but this year they are even more amazing than normal! I have so much fun with them everyday.
Also, I can't wait until Amy comes to visit in November. (Charlotte, I know you read this, and she said she would bring us lunch!! (Amy, will you bring us lunch?)). The days are flying by even faster than last year... Just think, Thanksgiving Break is only weeks away!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
??? Lunch? Did I not buy all of you Sonic already? I will bring you lunch since you said I can stay with you and drive your car. But Charlotte . . . she's going to have to do some sucking up first!
I can't believe that we're basically in October! wow... so fast!
geez... I better get my grades in tomorrow so there won't be any surprises!
AMY IS BRINGING LUNCH!!!! YIPPEE!!! LUNCH!!! MY FAVORITE MEAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!!
Post a Comment